All the services you need to make your projects a success are on hand in Caen-la-Mer, because welcoming visitors is part of our DNA : a renovated and diverse range of hotels, a vast choice of events venues, helpful service-providers for your events, experienced, top-level caterers…
A convention Bureau and professional partners at the service of your event!
- Convention Bureau Staff is at your service to advise and assist you free of charge,
- A vast choice of event venues in Caen, by the sea or in the countryside to host all types of professional events. Congress, seminar, gala evening but also incentive…
- Numerous and varied facilities : 1 Congress centre , 1 conference centre, 1 exhibition centre, 1 zenith… But also a multitude of meeting and reception rooms and atypical places like the Ardenne Abbey, the Dome …
- A renovated and diverse collection of hotels totalling over 3700 rooms. Moreover, more than half of the rooms are located in the city.
- Professional and efficient service providers (technicians, caterers, transport, event agencies, hosts and hostesses, communication media…) are willing to listen to your needs, concern and ideas.
- Caen demonstrated its ability to welcome large-scale events when it hosted the Word Equestrian Games and the anniversary of the D-Day landings in Normandy.
For the reception and organization of your professional events, The Caen la mer Convention Bureau is your privileged contact.
Your contacts at the Convention Bureau :
Caroline Gramatyka – MICE manager
Tél: 02 31 27 97 59 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Audrey Martin – MICE assistant
Tél: 02 31 27 97 56 – email@example.com