Caen enjoys an exceptional central location if you want to go and visit the rest of Normandy : from Rouen to Mont Saint-Michel, via Honfleur, the D-Day landing beaches, Bayeux, Deauville and Suisse Normande…
CAEN, AN EXCEPTIONAL CENTRAL POSITION
Just two hours from Paris, Caen is the perfect starting point for visiting Normandy!
- The fine sandy beaches of Ouistreham Riva-Bella in Lion-sur-mer, just 10 km from Caen.
- The medieval city of Bayeux, home to the famous Bayeux Tapestry (20 minutes).
- The Côte Fleurie is home to Cabourg (30 minutes), Deauville andTrouville (45 minutes), the seaside resorts of the Belle-Epoque period, and also Honfleur with its charming marina (50 minutes).
- Falaise and the Castle of William the Conqueror, birthplace of the Duke who became king (30 minutes).
- The pays d’Auge with its postcard landscapes of Normandy and the picturesque village of Beuvron-en-Auge (30 minutes).
- The green and hill landscapes of Swiss Normandy (30 minutes).
- The D-Day Landing Beaches: the Pegasus Bridge, the artificial harbor of Arromanches (40 min), the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-mer (45 min) or the impressive site at the Pointe du Hoc (50 min).
- Lisieux and its unique sanctuary, the Sainte-Thérèse Basilica (45 minutes).
- The Mont Saint-Michel, wonder of the Western world and its immense bay (1.5 hours).
- Cherbourg’s harbor and the cité de la Mer (1.5 hours).
- Don’t forget the other side of the Seine : Le Havre (1 hour), Rouen or the Cliffs of Etretat (1.5 hours)…
Make Caen your base camp and then explore Normandy from there.
Our Group Service is able to create a program for your delegates and accompanying persons that is tailored to your needs and budget. Your contacts at the group service :
Tél: +33(0)2 31 27 14 10 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tél: +33(0)2 31 27 97 58 – email@example.com