Caen la mer provides an educational programme linked to the school curriculum and with the flexibility to make learning easier.
The Guided tours
In line with the school curricula, the groups department and the tour guides from the Caen-la-mer Tourist office can meet your teaching needs and organise a tailor-made visit.
Here are just some of the themes on offer :
- History : from Antiquity to post-war Reconstruction via the Middle Ages and the Second World War
- The industrial, technical or scientific heritage, architecture
- Nature and the Environment (parks, gardens, hikes, etc…)
- Art and culture
Caen la mer proposes two fun trails to set off to explore the castle and the city. These booklets call on a sense of observation, orientation, thinking and logic.
Sites to visit
Many sites and museums in Caen-la-mer also have varied educational programmes in line with your needs and sometimes organise specific visits / workshops for school groups.
- The Caen Memorial Museum
- The Normandy Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Vieux la Romaine
- Maison de la Nature et de l’Estuaire
- Le Dôme – Relais d’Sciences
Other partners can also welcome your groups as part of a school programme.
Don’t hesitate to see the liste on the page Activities
From April to September, see the main sites of the city on a sightseeing train during a guided tour lasting 45 minutes.
Places to eat
+33 (0)2 31 27 14 10
+33 (0)2 31 27 97 58