In our information offices, you will find:
- A quality welcome from our travel consultants
- A boutique with a selection of souvenirs and gift ideas as well as a book section.
- A ticketing service and online booking with preferential rates for guided visits as well as tickets for museums and sites in Caen la mer, the Festyland theme park and for certain shows.
- A booking service for many activities as well as excursions to the D-Day beaches.
- The Christian Delobel art gallery: an exhibition space located at the Tourist Office in Ouistreham which welcomes artists and craftsmen all year round.
The Tourist Office, it’s also :
- A group service that assists professionals in booking guided tours.
- You will find a Convention Bureau, your single point of contact for the organization of your business events: congresses, seminars, incentives…
- By phone (+33) 02 31 27 14 14
- By email : email@example.com
Caen Information Office
12 Place Saint Pierre – 14000 CAEN
Tel : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.14 – firstname.lastname@example.org
April, May, June and September: Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 6:30pm, Tuesday opening at 10am. Sunday and holidays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Closed on May 1st.
July and August : Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm and
Sundays and holidays from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm.
From October to March : Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 1pm and 2 pm to 6 pm. Open at 11 am on Tuesday.
Closed : 01/01, 01/05, 01/11, 11/11 et 25/12.
Ouistreham Riva-Bella Information Office
Esplanade Alexandre Lofi 14150 OUISTREHAM
Tel : +33(0)184.108.40.206.63 – email@example.com
April, May, June and September : every day from 10 am to 1 pm
and 2 pm to 5:30 pm.
July and August : from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
From October to March: every day (except Tuesday) from
10 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5 pm (closed on bank holidays).
Truck Tourism “Tout est dans le Truck”
Between April and September, come and meet our truck on events in the territory and during its summer tour in July and August.