The 24-hectare site with 18 bunkers and underground structures was built by the Germans between 1942 and 1944. It was the command post for their coastal defences on the Côte de Nacre. This is also the Memorial of the 1st bataillon of the Suffolk Regiment, which took the site on 6 June 1944.
- Guided tour
- Free tour
All opening periods have passed. Please contact the owner directly for more information
- Free parking